Saturday, August 2, 2008

Okay I am getting better at this but still not to good. I was trying to do Braxton first and then grandpa but they are together. He had a little trouble getting here that is why his face is all bruised up. I think his nickname should be bruiser. I am loving being a GRANDMA or in Shoshonie a Houtzie(don't know how to spell). He is fun and I love to hold him and cuddle him.
Harvey (Ben and Erika's dog) loves Braxton and is very protective of him, he has to check on him in the morning before he will go outside and go to the bathroom. This is a great relief we were worried that he might be jealous of him. Harvey also gets upset if Braxton cries and even gets worried when they burp Braxton, Harvey thinks they are hurting him. Braxton is the first grandchild on both sides so he is already spoiled, but thats ok.
Grandpa's party was fun, it was good to see everyone and brag about my new little guy.

No comments: