Tuesday, April 13, 2010

2010

Well, thought I should update just a little. My life has changed so much in the last year. I have moved out of the house I called home for 21 years and into a nice, small, new apt. It is a new way of living and I have to remind myself I can't be loud, which isn't to hard unless my kids are over. Things I love about my new apt. automatic garage door opener and dishwasher:) When I remember how and have more time I will post pics. I have a new job which I absolutely love, I am working with children mostly 2nd graders and I am learning so much. Sometimes my life is really hard and I get down, but then I look at all that is going on in this world and others trials and realize I have it really good.

No comments: