Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I am trying to figure out how to Post new pictures when I figure it out I will update. Baseball ended a little short this season and it was kinda sad with it being Coach Reay's last year, but at least they did great in Legion last year and hopefully will this year.

We have a new addition to our family his name is Nedly and he is black with really soft hair. He is Heidi and Nates new puppy. Now they have a dog and a cat. They are living on Fisher street close to the high school which will save them with gas while Nate helps to coach wrestling and Heidi helps with softball.

I love my granddogs and grandcat but I am really looking forward to my GRANDSON who will be arriving in about two months. Ben and Erika are going to make great parents and I am excited about being the blue grandma (ask Ben and he can explain) I think Jan (Erika's mom) will be the red or gold grandma. Ben and Erika built a new home in Pheasent Hollows over by the State Fair Grounds, it is really nice. I am finally a licensed insurance agent and looking forward to the classes I have to take to be able to accually bind insurance the 17th thru the 20th of this month. I love to look at everybodys blogs to see how their doing.

4 comments:

Brandi said...

YAY! You updated finally!!! Glad to read that everyone is doing good. Congrats on the upcoming grandbaby. How exciting is that. Take care Brandi

Shelly said...

Congrats on becoming a grandma soon. How exciting for the family.

Vicki said...

Hi Mona,
Way to go, you are a blogger now. Cute pictures of Cody.
Love you,
Auntie Vicki :)

Brittany Mecham said...

hey mona! I love the comment about you being the blue grandma, i totally remember that having the different color of grandma, so funny! Hope the shower went good, you'd better figure out how to post pictures, so i can see the new baby! love and miss you, tell everyone hi!