Legion Baseball is going strong, they are 12-4 and they also won the Twin Falls Wood Bat Tournament. They went 4-0 for the tournament and scored 43 runs total to 5 total scored by the other 4 teams they played. I am getting to go to all the games because on the morning of June 6th I was fired. It was a total blind side. He said I wasn't a good fit, and he had heard I might be looking for another job. I had been told about one but hadn't applied. Now I have applied for 15 jobs and haven't had a single interview. It is hard when there are 20 t0 30 people appling for the same job, also the fact that I have a bad back limits me to the kind of job I can get. Thanks to everyone for the comments it has been fun, but I might have to get rid of the internet soon if I can't find a job. My dentist said he might know of one and he is going to recommend me for the job. I really hope it works out because I think it will be interesting, I don't want to jinx it so I will update if I get it. Love and kisses to all and will send baby pictures when he gets here. They moved the date up a week so it is only about 4-5 weeks. I am really excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment